Nucleco’s governance system consists of the Shareholder’s Meeting, the Board of Directors and the Board of Auditors.
The Shareholder’s Meeting is made up of The Shareholder’s Meeting is made up of The Shareholder’s Meeting is made up of The Shareholder’s Meeting is made up of The Shareholder’s Meeting is made up of Sogin and Enea, which respectively hold 60% and 40% of the share capital and are responsible for making the most important decisions for the Company, including the appointment of corporate bodies, the approval of the budget and the distribution of dividends.
The Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the Company. For the 2015-2017 period, it is composed of the following members:
- Alessandro Dodaro - President
- Emanuele Fontani - CEO
- Fernanda di Gasbarro - Director
The Board of Auditors is responsible for, among other things, compliance with the law and articles of association and compliance with the principles of proper administration.
The Board of Auditors, appointed for the 2014-2016 period, is composed of the following members:
- Angelo Napolitano, President
- Valentina Vaccaro, Statutory Auditor
- Roberto Iaschi, Statutory Auditor
- Marcellino Datoaddio, Deputy Auditor
- Lorena Serafinelli, Deputy Auditor
The Supervisory Board, in its collegial form, is composed of the following members for the 2015-2017 period:
- Massimo Innocenti, President and external member
- Mariangela Di Giandomenico, external member
- Antonio Ganci, internal member