Environment, remediation and containment
Our commitment to the protection of workers, the public and the environment
Nucleco is responsible for the remediation of plants, infrastructure and land affected by chemical and radiological contamination, offering its clients expert management based on the best available technologies.
Remediation, or containment, services include:
- Chemical monitoring of the areas that require remediation;
- Planning and management of remediation projects;
- Planning of reindustrialization interventions;
- Environment containment interventions;
- On-site treatment for disposal and/or differentiated recycling;
- Dismantling of facilities and land remediation;
- Health and environmental risk analysis.